Please read this Agreement to Receive Electronic Member Communications ("Agreement") very carefully. By clicking the "Agree" button you are acknowledging receipt of the Agreement and agree to the following:
In this Agreement, the words "we," "us" and "our" mean Blue Cross of Idaho.
Agreement and future communications regarding Agreement to be provided in electronic format. We may provide the Agreement and any amendments or revisions thereto to you in electronic form. You also agree that we may deliver via electronic communication any future notices, explanations and information as may be required by law or regulation to be provided to you pertaining to electronic member communication. We may deliver future communications electronically by posting the document or a link to the document on our website or by sending an email to the address that you have provided to us.
All electronic communications will be deemed to be valid and authentic. You intend and agree that all electronic communications will be given the same legal effect as written and signed paper communications. You agree that electronic communications are valid and you will not contest the validity of the original or copies absent proof of altered data or tampering.
Updating your information. You agree to promptly notify us of any change in your email address. To notify us of a change in your email address, sign on to your members portal at https://www.bcidaho.com and select the Members portal.
Withdrawal of your consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic member communications by signing on to your member’s portal at https://www.bcidaho.com. Click the members portal and then the My Communications option. You can select the disenroll option.
Choice of law. You must have the following system requirements in order to access the Electronic Member Communication documents:
System Requirements. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under Idaho and Federal law.
- A personal computer or other access device which is capable of accessing the Internet (e.g., you must have a modem, cable Internet connection or some other means of access to the Internet, and you must have an active account with an Internet service provider) and can receive HTML, PDF and Microsoft Office documents
- An Internet browser that supports 128-bit RC4 encryption. Recommended Internet browsers include Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, AOL 8.0 and above, Mozilla FireFox 2.0 and above, and Safari 4.0.2 and above
- Sufficient storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and the appropriate software
Acceptance of Agreement and consent to receive Electronic Member Communication. Clicking the "Continue" button constitutes your written signature and approval of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms of this Agreement. If you click the "Cancel" button your enrollment in Electronic Member Communication will not be processed.
By clicking "Continue," you hereby:
- Confirm that the Internet access device(s) you will use to receive the Electronic Member Communication Service meet(s) the system requirements described above.
- Consent to receiving Electronic Member Communication.
It is recommended that you print a copy of this Agreement for your records.